Learning Support Assistant
NJC SCP 3 (currently £18065, pro rated)
22.5 hours/ week Monday-Friday 8.30-1.00, to include lunchtime supervision
Governors are seeking to recruit an innovative, creative and energetic Learning Support Assistant, to join our lovely school from September, and to provide supervision over the lunchtime period. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our staff team to lead our inclusive and happy school towards excellence at all levels.
The post offers:
- Children who are happy, motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work within a close knit and supportive team of forward thinking and inspirational colleagues
Governors are seeking the right person who will:
- Share and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- Provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children
- Work in partnership with parents, colleagues and our local community
- Enjoy working with our children and their time in our school
Visits or telephone calls with the Head Teacher are encouraged and very warmly welcomed prior to application. Further details can be obtained from the school office, our school website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications should be returned to the school using the Bedford Borough application form; CVs will not be accepted.
Please note that applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews conducted accordingly, so an early response is advised. If you do not hear from us within one week of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted for interview.