We currently the following vacancy:
Finance Officer (maternity cover)
To start as soon as possible
Until December 2021, or earlier if maternity leave finishes earlier
We are seeking to recruit an organised, efficient and energetic Finance Officer to join our small and happy team as soon as possible to provide maternity cover until December 2021.
The post offers:
- Children who are happy, motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work within a close knit and supportive team of forward thinking and inspirational colleagues
Governors are seeking the right person, who will:
- Share and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- Manage the school’s financial and personnel processes
- Support the Head Teacher and Governors in managing and monitoring the School’s budget
- Work in partnership with parents and colleagues
Financial experience is essential to this role, and experience of working in a school or public sector preferred. There will be a requirement to work a limited number of days through the summer holiday (month end reports)
Shortlisting will take place on receipt of applications, and interviews conducted shortly after, therefore early applications are recommended.
Further details can be obtained from the school website.
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications are to be returned to the school - email@example.com