We currently have three vacancies:
Learning Support Assistant x2
(initially in Year 1 and Year 6)
See below for further details - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 352721
Class Teacher, Full time, MPS
Key Stage 1 in the first instance
from September (or earlier if available)
Governors are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to work in partnership with our whole school family in Key Stage 1 from September 2021 (or earlier if available). You will be:
· A creative and energetic teacher
· Able to inspire, lead and motivate children & colleagues
· Able to contribute positively to our school family and forge strong relationships
· Committed to our Church School ethos, built upon our Rainbow Promise
· Excited by our forward thinking approaches and committed to providing a holistic, rounded education for all.
In return, we can offer:
· A ‘good’ school, as evidenced by our recent Ofsted report
· A commitment to your work/life balance and on-going professional development
· A united, friendly and enthusiastic school family with excellent support from our families
· Forward thinking, solution focussed colleagues and governors
· The most wonderful children who want to learn and love their school!
St James’ is a truly special place – come and visit us or give us a call to find out more. An ability to lead in any of the following curriculum areas is desirable: DT, music, computing, history, RE, MFL, PHSE. Please be aware that applications will be shortlisted upon receipt and interviews conducted shortly thereafter.
Applications from outstanding NQTs will be considered.
Learning Support Assistant, with Lunchtime Supervision
To start as soon as possible
22.5 hours/week, M-F 8.30-1.00
NJC SCP 3 £18562 (pro rated)
Governors are seeking to recruit an innovative, creative and energetic Learning Support Assistant, to join our lovely school as soon as possible, initially working with our Year 1 or Year 6 class, and to provide supervision over the lunchtime period. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our staff team to lead our inclusive and happy school towards excellence at all levels.
The post offers:
- Children who are happy, motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work within a close knit and supportive team of forward thinking and inspirational colleagues
Governors are seeking the right person, who will:
- Share and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- Provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children
- Work in partnership with parents, colleagues and our local community
- Enjoy working with our children and their time in our school
Due to COVID, it may be difficult to organise visits to the school, however, the Head Teacher is happy to have telephone conversations with any interested candidates and arrange visits if possible.
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications should be returned to the school using the application form found below; CVs will not be accepted.