Our Mission Statement
We aim to provide an exceptional quality of education and a safe and happy learning environment to develop the full potential of every child through a caring Christian ethos which will enable them to make a positive contribution to the global community.
Our Children's Mission Statement
We are a caring, Christian school where we show respect and take responsibility for each other so that we all feel safe and happy. We enjoy working hard and finding out about the world so that when we grow up we can help to make our world a better place.
1. To provide a safe, welcoming, friendly and caring school where individuals are valued for their own unique contribution and personality.
2. To offer a curriculum that is relevant, broad and well balanced in line with current statutory requirements.
3. To provide a stimulating, creative environment, in which children are encouraged to learn, develop skills and achieve their potential.
4. To encourage an effective partnership between home and school where needs are assessed and ways found to meet these successfully within the school framework.
5. To promote skills of self-confidence, self-discipline, self-motivation and self- awareness.
6. To foster social skills, such as positive attitudes and considerate behaviour towards others.
7. To develop mutual respect for adults and children alike, where all feel able to speak openly and honestly about feelings and concerns.
8. To develop aesthetic awareness, a delight and appreciation of the natural world and a concern for its safe keeping and conservation.
9. To value and continue to strengthen links with local church so that all children may experience Christian worship and belief through services, assemblies and also through people prepared to share their faith with the children.
10. To foster links with the local community, so that the school is seen as an integral part of village life.
'It takes a village to raise a child'