Class Teacher - KS1 or 2, Full Time, to start September 2018
We're looking for a Great Teacher to join our Great School!
Governors are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to work in partnership with our whole school family in either Key Stage 1 or 2 from September 2018. You will be:
- A creative and energetic teacher
- Able to inspire, lead and motivate children & colleagues
- Able to contribute positively to our school family and forge strong relationships
- Committed to our Church School ethos
- Excited by our forward thinking approaches and committed to providing a holistic, rounded education for all.In return, we can offer:
- A ‘good’ school, as evidenced by our recent Ofsted report
- A commitment to your work/life balance and on-going professional development
- A united, friendly and enthusiastic school family
- Forward thinking, solution focussed colleagues and governors
- The most wonderful children who want to learn and love their school!
- St James’ is a truly special place – come and visit us to find out more and meet with our Head Teacher, our staff and our children.
Visits are encouraged and very warmly welcomed prior to application. Further details can be obtained from the school office. Please note the school office will be closed for the week beginning 12th February; emails to firstname.lastname@example.org will be monitored during the closure period. Applications from outstanding NQTs are welcome.
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications are to be returned to the school.
Closing Date: 19th February, 2018, 12.00noon
Interview Date: 26.2.18
Please note that CVs will not be considered, for reasons of equal opportunities and safeguarding.
St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.