Parent Staff Association
The PSA Committee consists of volunteer parents supported by the staff of St James' Primary who meet once a term, and as required in sub-committees to organise the events.
As a parent or teacher you will automatically become a member of the PSA.
Chair: Maria Krailing
Vice Chair: Alan Brown
Secretary: Eleanor Holton
Co-Treasurers: Mikky Coladangelo and Alison Singh
The PSA organises and runs many events each year to raise money for St James' Lower School
Over the last couple of years money raised has helped to fund the following:
- Christmas Party Entertainment and Gifts
- Leaving presents for Year 4
- Visit by well-known author Julia Jarman
- £3,000 new library books
- Mad Science Week
- Easter Eggs
- Subsided Coach Travel for School Trips
- Digital Cameras
- Staff branded jackets and polo shirts
- Storage shed for Reception Class
- Large hollow blocks for Reception Class
easyfundraising.org.uk is a simple way to raise money for the school. Sign up at easyfundraising.org.uk, add St James' as your 'cause' and you'll raise money every time you shop with Amazon, John Lewis, Next, Sainsburys and many others. It's quick, easy and very effective. This raised over £200 last year and could be a brilliant fundraiser for school in the run up to Christmas. Click here to link up to the site.
Click here for a 'how to' guide
- Today - Tuesday 14th November, 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm
- Thursday 2nd November 7.00 - 9.00 pm
- Christmas Fair Planning
- Thursday 12th and Friday 13th October 2017 - 15.30 - 17.30
- PSA cake sale and games stalls taking place on Sports Day - Friday 16th June.
Latest PSA Events
There are currently no events.